Wednesday 22 October 2014

Kang Xi Lai Le 康熙来了 2014.10.21

康熙来了,蔡康永,小s,徐熙娣

"Kang Xi Lai Le" is a Taiwanese talk show hosted by Kevin Tsai and Dee Hsu (a.k.a. Xiao S). It is a highly popular and long-running show (since 2004) which airs from Monday to Friday from 22:00 to 23:00.  

2014.10.21 - Lame Breakup Excuses 

This episode is funny and entertaining. Guests talk about the lame excuses that people use for breakups. Here are some of those shared in the show. 

1) I'm a devoted catholic and I can't have premarital sex. You are too much of a temptation because you are too beautiful and sexy.

2) You are such a good cook and feed me so well that I am getting fat.  

3) I need to find myself. 

4) I am going overseas for further studies next week. (And then a week later, I run into you at the local shopping mall.)
Kang xi lai le, 蔡康永,小s,徐熙娣

5) I'm looking for a wife. You can only be my girlfriend. 
Kang xi lai le, 蔡康永,小s,徐熙娣

6) My mum says you are too beautiful. She caught my dad staring at you. 

7) My ex-girlfriend is expecting my child. 

8) My dog doesn't like you. 

9) The fortune teller says we are not suitable for each other. 
Kang xi lai le, 蔡康永,小s,徐熙娣

The highlight of this episode is guest Wang Si Jia's story. She broke up with her first love with the lame excuse that he is 10+ days younger than her. She regrets it because he has become very gorgeous and a famous actor now. Although she did not reveal his name, based on the clues given, netizens deduced that her ex-boyfriend is actor Tony Yang You-ning.      

杨佑宁,王思佳

No comments:

Post a Comment